• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Small Business Solution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Business Solution

Anyone have recommendations on small business suites that are internet based? ie I need file store(customer databases etc), email, calender etc all on line? Something I can link upto with my blackberry etc. I am a small company that has people on the road a lot and few in the office...I just need to be able work from home/office(my own) and access everything from anywhere......currently I am having to go the office to print invoices/worksheets etc all the time and its driving me mad.

Google Docs, Calendar and Mail? I know of several businesses running perfectly happily with them - by which I mean businesses with multiple employees, not just one-man-bands.

Comment

Working...
    X