PDA

View Full Version : The 'Fall' season on NBC, CBS, ....

HairyArsedBloke
23rd September 2008, 11:52
Started last night.

All new CSI: Miami, Heroes, .......

Peoplesoft bloke
23rd September 2008, 11:59
Dang! visions of Mark E Smith on telly.

IGMC

DS23
23rd September 2008, 12:49
whs

BolshieBastard
23rd September 2008, 15:38
Think you mean the Autumn Season. :mad

This is Contractor UK not fecking USA after all.

HairyArsedBloke
23rd September 2008, 15:58
Think you mean the Autumn Season. :mad

This is Contractor UK not fliping USA after all.

That's why it's in ' ' - they are US TV stations after all so I think they may be allowed it this time.

Clippy
23rd September 2008, 18:50
Started last night.

All new CSI: Miami, Heroes, .......

How are you watching these?

HairyArsedBloke
23rd September 2008, 19:51
torrent

larry
24th September 2008, 21:05
If anyone's interested, the first two episodes from series three are available to view online at surf the channel dot com!

HairyArsedBloke
24th September 2008, 21:43
FOX have a new show that is WORSE than Bonekickers called 'Fringe'. It's a X-files/Heroes cross - AVOID.

PAH
24th September 2008, 22:03
FOX have a new show that is WORSE than Bonekickers called 'Fringe'. It's a X-files/Heroes cross - AVOID.

Is that the one from that Abrahams bloke who previously brought us such gems as Alias and Lost (which admittedly were/are pretty good), then blew his wad completely with that she-ite they called Cloverfield? [insert Wayne Anker symbol here please mod]

Out of boredom for the crap they call British TV, I'm likely to be giving the following another chance now they're hitting the screens in yankland (in order of preference):

Dexter
House
Californication
Lost (when it returns next year)
Heroes
Sarah Connor Chronicles

The rest haven't triggered sufficient interest in me to bother with yet, though I've seen the odd episode of 30 Rock and that seems to deserve closer scrutiny when I can be arsed to re-wind it and start from the beginning.

PAH
24th September 2008, 22:10
torrent

Is it still full of fake stuff?

A mate uses that to get the shows/films purely because he knows there's a reasonable chance of downloading some skin flicks by 'accident'. His missus believes him when they sit down to watch some movie and get a pair of fake tits bouncing around the screen instead, dubbed in German with French subtitles. :laugh

Personally I think usenet is a better proposition, though as an upstanding citizen I travel to yankland first class most evenings to watch my favourite shows as they are broadcast.

Diver
24th September 2008, 22:11

Seen the trailer, it looked interesting. especially the bird :D