• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posting with pictures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting with pictures

How do I add a picture (JPG) to my post?

Its easy if your JPEG is already online you just paste the link using Insert Image option above other than that Iamnot sure how you upload your picture directly from your machine.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Posting with pictures

I can't seem to find the Insert Image function. The JPEG is a file on my C drive. I've tried print and paste, as I would for Email, but I don't get the paste function.

Comment

I tried the little postage stamp landing on a mountain symbol thingy.

[IMG]www.xoggoth.org/images/butt_renew.gif[/IMG]

Oh! It don't work!!!!!!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

http://imageshack.us/

These people will host your image.
          Search your drive for the image file.
          Select Host It.
          When it is done you will receive a page with all the link options you need.

HTH.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Posting with pictures

I was thinking of how to include a picture which is immediately viewable with the post, as many have done in the thread on your favourite 4 door saloon.

Comment

The point is as has been said, as this board does not seem to have a general upload, you have to host it somewhere on net first. Not difficult, use thing as suggested above, or just sign up to pay as you go Tiscali and get your free 10mb web space. Then just follow instructions they email you to upload stuff.
              bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                The point is as has been said, as this board does not seem to have a general upload, you have to host it somewhere on net first. Not difficult, use thing as suggested above, or just sign up to pay as you go Tiscali and get your free 10mb web space. Then just follow instructions they email you to upload stuff.
                If anybody is signing up to tiscali do it through ME.
                To SIONER. If you follow what I wrote above you will be able to include pictures.

like this one
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Indeed, the "thing above" I was referring to LG. Erm. Why would anyone sign up to Tiscali through you???

PS What a little gun! Wyatt Earp would not have used a piddly little gun like that! That's a POOF'S gun that is!
                  bloggoth

Comment

For the man who likes superior firepower...

Phwoar...

Comment

Working...
                    X