PDA

View Full Version : Happy Churchill Free day

SandyDown
30th September 2008, 15:29
only about half an hour left of the band... enjoy it !!

Bob Dalek
30th September 2008, 15:31

If only it had been you... sigh... yawn... troll...

Diver
30th September 2008, 15:31

:spel ban :wink:D

cailin maith
30th September 2008, 15:32
I missed him :o :hug:

Diver
30th September 2008, 15:34

:rolleyes::D

SandyDown
30th September 2008, 15:36

ahhhhh long gone the old days when you used to PM me and complain about Churchill, all the nasty stuff you used to say about him wondering why he is so horrible to you?? remember... he didn't change my dear, only changed the his target!!

BrilloPad
30th September 2008, 15:38
If there is any truth in that post by sandy(which I doubt) then I think it is jolly underhand to reveal contents of PMs publicly without the permission of the other.

Apologies if CM gave you permission.

SandyDown
30th September 2008, 15:40
If there is any truth in that post by sandy(which I doubt) then I think it is jolly underhand to reveal contents of PMs publicly without the permission of the other.

No she didn't give me permission, but I haven't thought about it that way, thanks for pointing it out - it was no secret how Churchill was horrible to her - this was only a year ago !!

CM let me know if you mind and I can delete my post.

cailin maith
30th September 2008, 15:41
ahhhhh long gone the old days when you used to PM me and complain about Churchill, all the nasty stuff you used to say about him wondering why he is so horrible to you?? remember... he didn't change my dear, only changed the his target!!

:laugh He was the one who got me banned to start with.... and I admit I used to tell Sandy and SA (girls united) that I thought he was sooooooo mean to me. Nasty stuff though - probably calling him a big gimp was the height of it.... and it was nothing worse than I would say to himself anyway.

Diver
30th September 2008, 15:42
No she didn't give me permission, but I haven't thought about it that way, thanks for pointing it out -

CM let me know and I can delete my post.

Ooh! nasty :laugh

Pseudo Guilt by implication :D

SandyDown
30th September 2008, 15:42
:laugh He was the one who got me banned to start with.... and I admit I used to tell Sandy and SA (girls united) that I thought he was sooooooo mean to me. Nasty stuff though - probably calling him a big gimp was the height of it.... and it was nothing worse than I would say to himself anyway.

cool - for a moment there I thought I did so bad by revealing the info, have no idea why, the man was so nasty and mean to you and everyone else he feels like it!! its nto like a big secret!!

ratewhore
30th September 2008, 15:43
Your spelling is appalling. I blame your burkha...

Diver
30th September 2008, 15:43
cool - for a moment there I thought I did so bad by revealing the info, have no idea why, the man was so nasty and mean to you and everyone else he feels like it!! its not like a big secret!!

Not anymore :laugh

cailin maith
30th September 2008, 15:45
cool - for a moment there I thought I did so bad by revealing the info, have no idea why, the man was so nasty and mean to you and everyone else he feels like it!! its nto like a big secret!!

I have never forgiven him for getting me banned :spank: but I guess the thicker skinned I became the easier it was to fit into CUK. Any kind of sensitive soul would have been seen off by not just him but a lot of the posters on here.

Diver
30th September 2008, 15:46
I have never forgiven him for getting me banned :spank: but I guess the thicker skinned I became the easier it was to fit into CUK. Any kind of sensitive soul would have been seen off by not just him but a lot of the posters on here.

:wave:

bogeyman
30th September 2008, 15:50

Oh dear. We're not such a terrible old bunch of bastards are we?

I suppose the banter does get a little out of hand but I'm sure none of it is intended to be personal or ill-willed.

TheBigYinJames
30th September 2008, 15:52
I suppose the banter does get a little out of hand but I'm sure none of it is intended to be personal or ill-willed.

Most of us have quite hectic/annoying working lives, I find places like this are good to blow off some steam, safe in the knowledge that everybody else is doing it too and nobody is getting hurt.

But then I'm an old hippie jocko.

Bob Dalek
30th September 2008, 15:52

:rollin:

bogeyman
30th September 2008, 15:54
:rollin:

Are you directing that personal and ill-willed :rollin: at me?

Blood and thunder!

cailin maith
30th September 2008, 15:54

Exactly... but you have to be a bit thick skinned to realise that....

Most of us have quite hectic/annoying working lives, I find places like this are good to blow off some steam, safe in the knowledge that everybody else is doing it too and nobody is getting hurt.

But then I'm an old hippie jocko.

Taking it personally is a big mistake, unless you have PMT in which case it is allowable and we get a special dispensation.

Bob Dalek
30th September 2008, 16:00
Are you directing that personal and ill-willed :rollin: at me?

Blood and thunder!

"I suppose the banter does get a little out of hand but I'm sure none of it is intended to be personal or ill-willed."

Hilarious! This Forum's got more spite and vitriol than a legion of wasps.

SandyDown
30th September 2008, 16:07
"I suppose the banter does get a little out of hand but I'm sure none of it is intended to be personal or ill-willed."

Yeh, so true, I wake up happy and joyful, get on here wish everyone a happy special day .. and all I got is loads of hateful posts ..

(oh but thanks loads for the few who were nice and wished us Eid Mubarak :D)

bogeyman
30th September 2008, 16:10

Wasps do not come in 'Legions' you fool.

Bob Dalek
30th September 2008, 16:12
Wasps do not come in 'Legions' you fool.

Ah ha! I can get you back now for your vitriolic attack on my misplaced apostrophe. Take that Sir!

Roman wasps?

Diver
30th September 2008, 16:15
Roman wasps?

He's got you there bogey:D

bogeyman
30th September 2008, 16:16
Roman wasps?

We do spite by the bucket-full and and Vitriol by the litre.

Our own-brand Vitriol is cheaper.

Bob Dalek
30th September 2008, 16:17
We do spite by the bucket-full and and Vitriol by the litre.

Our own-brand Virtiol is cheaper.

:spel I win!

bogeyman
30th September 2008, 16:19
:spel I win!

Whatchoo talkin about Willis?

tay
30th September 2008, 16:23
If Churchill picking on you upsets you, you need to toughen up, the ginger ninja is hardly worth noticing.

bogeyman
30th September 2008, 16:24
If Churchill picking on you upsets you, you need to toughen up, the ginger ninja is hardly worth noticing.

Oh God, here he is. Emerging from his lair, under a stone, to puke some venom.

Diver
30th September 2008, 16:30

Hello tay :wave:

Missed you buddy :D

OwlHoot
30th September 2008, 16:35

:spel but jolly interesting to

cailin maith
30th September 2008, 16:51
:spel but jolly interesting to

:laugh

BrilloPad
30th September 2008, 17:06

:hug:

give me a :hug: back. you know you will feel better afterwards....

BrilloPad
30th September 2008, 17:08

Are you refering to tpd? :confused:

Bob Dalek
1st October 2008, 09:30
Whatchoo talkin about Willis?

Virtiol <--- your spelling
Vitriol <--- correct spelling

Compare & contrast.

Churchill
1st October 2008, 09:39

Well, you bitter, twisted jealous little cow!

I love you too Sandy.:hug:

Diver
1st October 2008, 09:41

I think she wants you :wink

SandyDown
1st October 2008, 09:42

Yawn - and dont' forget I may be a Muslim Bloke :eek:

Churchill
1st October 2008, 09:43
I think she wants you :wink

They all do, unfortunately!:eek
(Sorry CM, I know :moon::spank:)

daviejones
1st October 2008, 09:44
Yawn - and dont' forget I may be a Muslim bomber :eek:

Oh dear..