• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The only link you'll ever need re the impending DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only link you'll ever need re the impending DOOM

www.rgemonitor.com

Goodbye folks.

Moving to Zurich this week!

It's been a terrible 38 years of life in this cr*p hole called London ...

Enjoy!

Originally posted by bobsmithldn View Post
    www.rgemonitor.com

Goodbye folks.

Enjoy!

Comment

If you hate it so much, how come it has taken you 38 years to go?

You're even more slow-moving than clientco!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

http://www.chrismartenson.com/

This one is good too.

I believe he is in process of building his own cave next to his garden in order to be 100% selfsufficient.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

www.rgemonitor.com

Goodbye folks.

Enjoy!

Rock'n'Roll ! Great place Zurich - you'll have a ball - Good Luck !!!!

Comment

Dr Doom himself was on Bloomberg this morning.

Dr Faber is my hero.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Odd I was researching a doom link for the Mayan Calendar when I chanced upon this - written in 2005.

The "Galactic Cycle" began on Jan. 5, 1999 and lasts for 12.8 years. The dawn of this cycle was the Y2K scare, which was a mass warning or planting of a seed, "don't trust your systems." Nothing happened at the time, but by 2007-08 we will be in the Fifth Day and Night of the overall cycle, a big opening in consciousness but also a time when we may experience an economic meltdown.

Lungold says to heed the Hopi, who advise:

1) Know where your food and water are coming from,

2) Know all of your relations. Getting out of the cities will be wise, he says, as "shrapnel may be flying" and the usual sources of food and water won't be as available.

This is similar to other Fifth Days in creation, such as the period encompassing World War I and II, and prior to that, the Dark Ages. The coming trial will be shorter and less severe than the previous ones.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Odd I was researching a doom link for the Mayan Calendar when I chanced upon this - written in 2005.

The "Galactic Cycle" began on Jan. 5, 1999 and lasts for 12.8 years. The dawn of this cycle was the Y2K scare, which was a mass warning or planting of a seed, "don't trust your systems." Nothing happened at the time, but by 2007-08 we will be in the Fifth Day and Night of the overall cycle, a big opening in consciousness but also a time when we may experience an economic meltdown.

2) Know all of your relations. Getting out of the cities will be wise, he says, as "shrapnel may be flying" and the usual sources of food and water won't be as available.

This is similar to other Fifth Days in creation, such as the period encompassing World War I and II, and prior to that, the Dark Ages. The coming trial will be shorter and less severe than the previous ones.
                Do you pick your own mushrooms?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post

WTF??? Are you referring to the Galactic Cycle on your planet or the one the rest of us live on?

Comment

www.rgemonitor.com
                    I hear Dafur is nice this time of year. Have you ever actually been out of London and seen what the rest of the world is like? if you aren't happy in your surroundings its not your surroundings that are making you unhappy, its you.

Don't let the door bang you on the head on the way out...
                    Last edited by Stan.goodvibes; 14 October 2008, 01:56.

Comment

Working...
                    X