• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Robert Peston...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Robert Peston...

Poll to follow
    An inciteful financial business expert?
    16.67%
    A propagandist akin to the likes of "Lord Haw Haw" who should be shot on sight?
    61.11%
    AndyW?
    22.22%

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Poll to follow
    I hope there is an andyw option......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I hope there is an andyw option......
      Ones aim's to please...

Comment

Ones aim's to please...
        I bet you say that to all the boys!

I suppose I really should read Mr Pest's latest bbc offering really....

Comment

I bet you say that to all the boys!

I suppose I really should read Mr Pest's latest bbc offering really....
          Really? Oh yes, you really, really should, really!

Comment

Ones aim's to please...
            Really? I always aim low, to avoid disappointment!

On topic though, Peston is a pessimistic scoundrel unbecoming of the BBC. All his reports are far too colloquial and based on his opinion and often devoid of any fact based research. Can't stand him - bring back Evan Davis.

Comment

Really? Oh yes, you really, really should, really!
              As its you - I read it :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/

Though why you expect anyone on cuk to do anything other than ill-educated speculation is beyond me!

Quite frankly - article says NOTHING. I might asa well read the DAily Mail (at least I would find out how much his house is worth).

What I want to know :-
              Will this lead to more traders joining hedge funds to get a bonus?
              Will this mean the end of the city of LOndon? If so, where will the financial big cheeses move to?
              The banks lending at 2007 levels - how will they do this? forced 100% mortgages?
              Will interest rates now start to drop?

Actually I more care about what Sasguru thinks on these. Or I did until he went it atw commie mode......

Comment

As its you - I read it :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/

Though why you expect anyone on cuk to do anything other than ill-educated speculation is beyond me!

Quite frankly - article says NOTHING. I might asa well read the DAily Mail (at least I would find out how much his house is worth).

What I want to know :-
                Will this lead to more traders joining hedge funds to get a bonus?
                Will this mean the end of the city of LOndon? If so, where will the financial big cheeses move to?
                The banks lending at 2007 levels - how will they do this? forced 100% mortgages?
                Will interest rates now start to drop?

Actually I more care about what Sasguru thinks on these. Or I did until he went it atw commie mode......
                Here's another question...

When the current bank "head sheds" resign, who's going to take over?

Comment

Here's another question...

When the current bank "head sheds" resign, who's going to take over?
                  ah - I think I can answer that one! Another bunch of pigs who will put their snouts in the trough.....

Comment

ah - I think I can answer that one! Another bunch of pigs who will put their snouts in the trough.....
                    Labour friendly piggies?

Comment

Working...
                    X