• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

atWinkonomics world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atWinkonomics world

So let's summarise atWinkonomics World:

1. You can't use your earnings to buy a Porsche.
    2. Law 1 obviously conflicts with the fact that in atWinkonomics world, creating Porsches is the one of the only economic activities worth doing.
    3. You would have penalties if you sold shares you had bought within 2 years If you see the company going bust in the meantime, tough tulipe.
    4. A whole book of laws would be created detailing what you can and can't do. A bit like Chairman Mao's or Pol Pot books.

You couldn't make it up.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

5. If you have a talent in something it may be morally wrong for you to make lots of money doing it.

Comment

6. It is morally wrong to sell your property at a time of your choosing.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        So let's summarise atWinkonomics World:

1. You can't use your earnings to buy a Porsche.
        2. Law 1 obviously conflicts with the fact that in atWinkonomics world, creating Porsches is the one of the only economic activities worth doing.
        3. You would have penalties if you sold shares you had bought within 2 years
        4. A whole book of laws would be created detailing what you can and can't do. A bit like Chairman Mao's or Pol Pot books.

You couldn't make it up.
        Sas, old chap. You seem to be becoming obsessed with AtW. It's not healthy.

I know he's a bit of a loon, but let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Sas, old chap. You seem to be becoming obsessed with AtW. It's not healthy.

I know he's a bit of a loon, but let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that.

He's the best entertainment on here by far and whiles away many a boring afternoon.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I do enjoy reading his misguided drivel, and the fact that he'll never ever concede that he's wrong just makes him perfect wind-up material
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              the fact that he'll never ever concede that he's wrong
              I hereby conceed that I am wrong in always saying right things. That winds people up and makes them try to find a small chink in my otherwise flawless arguements

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                He's the best entertainment on here by far and whiles away many a boring afternoon.
                Maybe they should reintroduce the victorian practice of tours to the asylum.......

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I hereby conceed that I am wrong in always saying right things. That winds people up and makes them try to find a small chink in my otherwise flawless arguements
                  Are you offering shares in SKA yet?

I'm seriously wondering where to put all the cash when I sell Bogey Towers.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                    Are you offering shares in SKA yet?

I'm seriously wondering where to put all the cash when I sell Bogey Towers.
                    I will be shorting them!

Comment

Working...
                    X