• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

H&S Policy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&S Policy

Just setting up a LTD co. Where do you Guys/Girls display your regulation H&S poster? and have you ever been approached by a H&S exec?
    Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Staple it to your regulation yellow fluorescent vest that you should wear when on client premises (including attending interviews).

Comment

can you get it smaller as at the present size it covers up my company name on my high viz vest?
      Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post
        can you get it smaller as at the present size it covers up my company name on my high viz vest?
        No you definitely cannot do that as the font size would be smaller than the minimum requirements. What you can do is move your co name onto your hard hat, leaving the space on the vest for the H&S regs.

Comment

lol sarcasm on this forum is crazy at times.

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post
            Just setting up a LTD co. Where do you Guys/Girls display your regulation H&S poster? and have you ever been approached by a H&S exec?
            You are also obliged by law to do:

An H&S assessment.
            A risk assessment.
            Provide access to your registered office for disabled.

As a first step for the above it is best to use an outside consultant. (Your mate’s company registered in Panama). Cost about £5000 for the consultation.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X