• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Mods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mods

What's up with the moderators of late? Seems like they are moving everything to the Light Relief forum

What happened to the HHH thread?! And will someone please tell a relative newbie what the story is with this infamous HHH everyone is talking about
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Mods he mentioned HH&H.

Please move this thread to light relief for his own safety.

Comment

If only Mods could see main findings from my infamous IP/post correlation analysis....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Mods he mentioned HH&H.

Please move this thread to light relief for his own safety.
        WHY??? Before I logged off at 'work' there was a new HHH thread, I get home and find it (along with half a dozen other threads) has disappeared. Huh?! Who is HHH and what is going on

Alexey, stop teasing. Post your findings so I might at least have a clue what is going on around here!

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          Post your findings so I might at least have a clue what is going on around here!
          Believe me - its best for you not to know who is really who ....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Believe me - its best for you not to know who is really who ....
            Ah, Alexey, as a libertarian you wouldn't accept such a statement from Putin. To quote Wellington, publish and be damned! If you don't want to post, send it to me via pm. All this confusion is...well, it's confusing

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              WHY??? Before I logged off at 'work' there was a new HHH thread, I get home and find it (along with half a dozen other threads) has disappeared. Huh?! Who is HHH and what is going on

Alexey, stop teasing. Post your findings so I might at least have a clue what is going on around here!
              If you want to know what's going on, watch Horizon tonight, BBC2 at 9.00pm. It's best we say no more.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                If you want to know what's going on, watch Horizon tonight, BBC2 at 9.00pm. It's best we say no more.
                What has Stephen Hawking got to do with this forum and HHH in particular?

People keep talking about HHH, RogerRabbit and others

Comment

You still have time to stock up on canned goods and bottled water...

Comment

CUK freedom fighters or merely terrorists? Discuss.

Comment

Working...
                    X