• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A CUK Friendly Article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A CUK Friendly Article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...ld-Labour.html

I wont paste the whole thing, if you are interested go and read it. This Jeff Randall has a bite in his ink, I love this bit....

"Youthful Miss Cooper looks and sounds like a deputy head girl who is thrilled to parrot the latest script handed out by Sir. Her greatest achievement is to have enjoyed a world-class education – Oxford, Harvard and the London School of Economics – without losing faith in destructive welfarism. "
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

"crashes to crashes, bust to bust"

Why have I never heard that expression before?

Comment

How does one move their banked cash from one currency to another? Can I just ask my bank to swap it into Euros?

Comment

Working...
      X