• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD Spreadsheet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SJD Spreadsheet?

So - with the new VAT rate as of Monday - whats happening about an update to the spreadsheet? Its still on V4 on the downloads.

Can't phone up and ask SJD, before anyone suggests it 'cos I'm not one of their clients - I just download and use their spreadsheet!

Unless you want to answer this Simon?

Originally posted by dmini View Post
    So - with the new VAT rate as of Monday - whats happening about an update to the spreadsheet? Its still on V4 on the downloads.

Can't phone up and ask SJD, before anyone suggests it 'cos I'm not one of their clients - I just download and use their spreadsheet!

They have said that for now they will manually adjust the figures the next time that we send the spreadsheets in.

I expect that only about 8% of their clients have a 30th November year end so most of us are "mid year" - you would have thought that those clients that do would be keen to get their hands on an update though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      a 30th November year end
      /me waves

Comment

Never rains does it....

New spreadsheet is available from me now if you drop me a mail, otherwise will be up on the site for download later today.

Originally posted by dmini View Post

P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

They have said that for now they will manually adjust the figures the next time that we send the spreadsheets in.

I expect that only about 8% of their clients have a 30th November year end so most of us are "mid year" - you would have thought that those clients that do would be keen to get their hands on an update though.
          Yep -for clients mid year, use the existing one and we'll change for you next time you send your spreadsheet in.
          P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by simonsjdaccountancy View Post
            Yep -for clients mid year, use the existing one and we'll change for you next time you send your spreadsheet in.
            Thanks Simon.

It was all made clear in the email I received.

It might not seem it on here sometimes, but you have at least one satisfied customer.

Comment

Thanks Simon.

It was all made clear in the email I received.

It might not seem it on here sometimes, but you have at least one satisfied customer.
              Make that three.

Comment

Working...
              X