• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gotcha ya b@stard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha ya b@stard

I knew if I kept quiet it would happen. AtW has finally gone a bridge too far, he claimed to be me. Now I know that all those other people he claims to be, might be real people and not sockies. Thats kind of nice in a way. I'm pretty sure he's not me.

Tell you what I have noticed a lot lately, playing on-line games like civ4 and colonisation, there are more Russkies than anyone else, even Yankies. It's nothing to do with the time zones either , because I play at all hours. Their English is impressive

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I knew if I kept quiet it would happen. AtW has finally gone a bridge too far, he claimed to be me. Now I know that all those other people he claims to be, might be real people and not sockies. Thats kind of nice in a way. I'm pretty sure he's not me.

Tell you what I have noticed a lot lately, playing on-line games like civ4 and colonisation, there are more Russkies than anyone else, even Yankies. It's nothing to do with the time zones either , because I play at all hours. Their English is impressive

Are you trying to say that atw is not a single person but a community of squirrel-loving russians living near Birmingham all sharing the same room?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Me think the lady doth protest too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        Are you trying to say that atw is not a single person but a community of squirrel-loving russians living near Birmingham all sharing the same room?
        it's a ring, like a spy ring.
        we need someone to pentrate the ring

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Consider yourself nominated.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I'm sure HAB would be up to the challenge
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Even Frodo wouldn't go near that ring!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

AtW has finally gone a bridge too far, he claimed to be me. Now I know that all those other people he claims to be, might be real people and not sockies.
                You are just in denial. A socky with a brain of its own - SKA alpha testing is going well.

Comment

AtW has finally gone a bridge too far, he claimed to be me.
                  Actually I did not make that claim.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Actually I did not make that claim.
                    ha got the russki bang to rights

'EO is allright chap... he is getting more popular than me though, I might have to retire his character....

So don't push it EO - no more French mustard or you get retired. '

you cant come to this country and try to set a mafia style sock puppet ring without getting busted

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X