• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't think we sell Pigs Heads on our butcher counter....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think we sell Pigs Heads on our butcher counter....

Delete - meant to reply....

also deleted
    Last edited by EternalOptimist; 8 January 2009, 09:32.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      where can I buy a gun
      Depends which type. A gunsmiths is a good starting point, but if you want a handgun these can be rented at a reasonable rate down your local pub.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
        Depends which type. A gunsmiths is a good starting point, but if you want a handgun these can be rented at a reasonable rate down your local pub.
        Which is more effective?

Comment

I was in the butcher's shop yesterday and there were two blokes talking.

One says to the other "I thought you were going to go out and shoot a pig for the barbeque?"

The other turns around and says "I was but in the end I didn't have time, so I'm here instead."

At that moment, one of the butchers walked out from the back room carrying a whole (dead) pig over his shoulder for the bloke to take away.

This is not the UK though where such things would never be allowed

Comment

thats nothing.

I was in the butchers just after you. This bloke comes and and asks the butcher if he has pigs feet.

'Well trot over there and get me some bacon'

I just made that up

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
              Isn't it normally a kind of shareware, where if you actually use it you have to buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                Isn't it normally a kind of shareware, where if you actually use it you have to buy it?
                Similar, although the penalties for non-compliance are usually a little more severe...

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  Similar, although the penalties for non-compliance are usually a little more severe...
                  thats nothing, I was in the pub just after you, and I says to this bloke 'Is that a gun in your pocket'

He says

'Nah I'm just glad to see you'

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                  X