• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Serious question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious question

sounds better in Ali-G style : Wud u do a batters bird just 2 get ur end in?

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    sounds better in Ali-G style : Wud u do a batters bird just 2 get ur end in?
    Yes. As long as breathing with a pulse.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      but would they do you Wilms?
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        still warm
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

What on earth is a batters bird anyway?
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

i think he means a high maitenance/highly strung young lady which may mean the pleasure of the leg over will be diminished by the constant 3 am phone calls from her asking why you have not popped the question yet in an extremely whingy and slightly mad high pitched squeaky voice

she will then put scream at you , put the phone down and call back 5 minutes later in tears asking you to forgive her.

you do so and then go round the following day - she acts like a complete ho and you get your leg over again.

possibly?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              i think he means a high maitenance/highly strung young lady which may mean the pleasure of the leg over will be diminished by the constant 3 am phone calls from her asking why you have not popped the question yet in an extremely whingy and slightly mad high pitched squeaky voice

she will then put scream at you , put the phone down and call back 5 minutes later in tears asking you to forgive her.

you do so and then go round the following day - she acts like a complete ho and you get your leg over again.

possibly?

then the answer's no
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

depends how desperate you are to get your rocks off and also how ho like she will act

either way make sure you video it on your phone and post the link!!

Comment

Working...
                X