• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Economy - That explains a lot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Economy - That explains a lot

Well that explains it.

It has just been revealed(here) that Gordon Browns pay is index-linked to the fck-up rate of this government. His pension is tied to the number of bogies he gobbles in one day, and all of his slack jawed, bobble eyed, fantasy land lies can be claimed back on expenses.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Well that explains it.

It has just been revealed(here) that Gordon Browns pay is index-linked to the fck-up rate of this government. His pension is tied to the number of bogies he gobbles in one day, and all of his slack jawed, bobble eyed, fantasy land lies can be claimed back on expenses.

where?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      where?
      here.
      I revealed it. I'm a top researcher me.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        here.
        I revealed it. I'm a top researcher me.
        Is that a revelation then? Like in the bible? Is Gordon the whore that it goes on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Is that a revelation then? Like in the bible? Is Gordon the whore that it goes on about?
          what are you babblin on about ?

geditt ?
          igmc
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
          X