• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obama Inauguration - ENOUGH ALREADY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama Inauguration - ENOUGH ALREADY

Does the TV coverage have to go on for SOOOOO LONG - I've just arrived at a Hotel in Germany from England, there are only 2 english speaking channels both showing nothing but what is happening in Obama land.

Too late in the evening to start watching a DVD, not tired enough to sleep - maybe I'll do some work instead!
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

It had the effect of making you sound like a septic too
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Why are you telling us about it? It's not as if it's under our control.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Didn't you vote for him?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Just venting I guess, but also wondering if anyone else was fedup of it too.

Comment

He's the most powerful figurehead on the planet AND it means Bush is gone AND he's not white AND people are keen for anything positive amidst all the economic gloom.
            Get over it.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

If all else fails, he can always try plan B:

Obama: [speaking in a low voice] Hold it! Next man makes a move, the [censored] gets it!
              Olson Johnson: Hold it, men. He's not bluffing.
              Dr. Sam Johnson: Listen to him, men, he's just crazy enough to do it!
              Obama: [low voice] Drop it! Or I swear I'll blow this [censored]'s head all over this town!
              Obama: [now speaking in a higher voice] Oh, lo'dy, lo'd, he's desp'it! Do what he sayyyy, do what he sayyyy...
              [the Johnsons drop their guns. Obama jams the gun into his neck and drags himself through the crowd and towards the Whitehouse]
              Sarah Palin: Isn't anybody going to help that poor man?
              Dr. Sam Johnson: Hush, Harriet, that's a sure way to get him killed!
              Obama: [higher voice] Oooh! He'p me, he'p me! Somebody he'p me! He'p me! He'p me! He'p me!
              Obama: [lower voice] Shut up!
              [Obama places his hand over his own mouth, drags himself through the door into his oval office]

Comment

Yes, good luck to him but all this coverage is as boring and tedious as f***. He won the election two months ago so it's not as if we've just found out.

He's another politician. Tony Blair arrived with a fanfare and everyone singing "Things can only get better".

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Yes, good luck to him but all this coverage is as boring and tedious as f***. He won the election two months ago so it's not as if we've just found out.

He's another politician. Tony Blair arrived with a fanfare and everyone singing "Things can only get better".
                  Yep. And look at Britain now and look at Phoney Blair. Middle East Peace Envoy who's never been there and raking in £15M giving soundbite speeches to morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

I couldn't agree more!

Comment

Working...
                    X