• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seven weeks to go, nothing to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seven weeks to go, nothing to do

Ho hum.

Have been told that the beancounters have decided that no contractors required after the end of March so the new stuff's not coming our way and the old stuff's gradually dwindling.

Everybody's going surfing. Surfing CUK.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Ho hum.

Have been told that the beancounters have decided that no contractors required after the end of March so the new stuff's not coming our way and the old stuff's gradually dwindling.

Think of the money!

Comment

Ho hum.

Just pray that they decide not to terminate your contract before the end of March. And back on a positive note... think of the money.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Still time for them to come to their senses : they should sack the permies instead!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Still time for them to come to their senses : they should sack the bean counters instead!

Well one can only dream.

Comment

Ho hum.

why aren't they getting rid of you now? client co's can be so dumb

anyway, kerching til then!

Comment

Well, I for one got the Beach Boys joke
              'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
              Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                Well, I for one got the Beach Boys joke
                I was singing it in my head earlier
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X