• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One armed TV Presenter 'scaring' kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One armed TV Presenter 'scaring' kids

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...er_Complaints_

What sort of idiot parent phones in to make complaints like this?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

She is scary.

and rubbish too.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Agreed.

Article has a spelling error also.

She has a broad range of success as an actor, both in the theatre and on television.
      actress
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I find Cbeebies scary anyway!
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

This is a horrible and pathetic country sometimes
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Maybe it wouldn't be so scary if she wore a hook
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

They're quite right to complain. Let's ban all the abnormal people from the media. They set a bad example.

And abnormal people shouldn't be allowed out during daylight either in case they frighten the children or the horses.

We need a Normal People Commission Agency set up at once to monitor this stuff.

In fact, why don't we set up camps for such people ... no better than Nazis ... Godwin's Law ...

Damn. The parents were right.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Surprised that they complain about this relativly new presenter when 'Something Special' has been being aired for at least as long as our 2 year old has watched (probably 12 months+).

Personally I reckon it's good for kids to see people who are different from themselves. At least I can see any arm in it....

imgc
                And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Yep, We need a normal specification, if anyone deviates from average they will be shot. Let's celebrate the normal it's such a great thing to be.

Too tall, too fat, too clever, too alternative, err we dont want dat innit
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 February 2009, 13:03.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

They were takling about it on radio 2 there, some one had sent in a quote..

"at first the kids were troubled with it but now I am really happy with it"

Comment

Working...
                    X