• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAVED! realhelpnow.gov.uk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAVED! realhelpnow.gov.uk

linky

We are soooooooooo
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

We are soooooooooo
    But apparently not so in Grimsby, so things are looking up.
    Last edited by moorfield; 23 February 2009, 19:08.

Comment

I was about to post:

Web Site Search

Sorry, our Google search is currently unavailable due to system maintenance. Please check back in a couple of days.
      but that was at the South West of England Regional Development Agency's web site.

All the links seem to point to other web sites. I was looking for a 'search' option 'cos there's bugger all happening that I can see within at least 50 miles of where I'm sitting.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        linky

We are soooooooooo
        I counted the word "fairer" twice on that page (shudder)
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Stabbity stab stab
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Incredible.

The entire site looks as if it was created as a Private Eye spoof.

Comment

It is part of the London Development Agency (LDA)'s job to ensure that London's businesses prosper and thrive. The current economic downturn could make it harder for you to start, sustain or grow your business - or to get and keep a job.

The LDA plans to build on its annual £150 million investment in business support, skills and jobs. There is a range of support services that could help you to get through these difficult times.

We are bringing forward a range of access to finance programmes so that we can help start-up companies and small and medium sized businesses.

=================================

I have a great idea for a company : I will buy houses and let them out! How much money will the LDA give me?

Comment

Originally posted by GordonBrown
                I've been saying for the last ten years that we need better regulation
                Why didn't he do something about it then? ****.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

not bad if you live in Bury

"£3.8million of regeneration funding into Bury to transform 73 hectares of brownfield land into community woodland."

ahh that's nice, that'll save all us North Westerners from economic ruin, a bunch of trees
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                  X