• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A message from an old friend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message from an old friend...

I have been asked to send you all an update on behalf of El Duder. I met him on a contract 2yrs ago in the big smoke, and he told me about his alterego on this forum, - after i told him i registered recently.

He has tried to login but cannot access the forum as he has been banned, apparently without a reason and that the ban is set to never be lifted by the admins. He doesnt want to re-register under any other name, other than El Duder.

He wishes you all the best, and says hes doing well, he is living in permie land temporarily until the market recovers and is due to be engaged to be married!!?

Due to be engaged. Does that mean he's engaged to be engaged?

Comment

Admin, unlift the ban please. He provided a lot of entertainment. Car crash style.

Comment

Originally posted by back2back View Post
        and is due to be engaged to be married!!?

Ahhhh Admins please bring Duder back!!!!

Bring back Duder! Bring back Duder! Bring back Duder! Bring back Duder!

(etc)
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Ahhhh Admins please bring Duder back!!!!

Bring back Duder! Bring back Duder! Bring back Duder! Bring back Duder!

(etc)
          WE WANT DUDER...... AND WHEN DO WE WANT HIM

whenever the Admins in thier infinite wisdom decide that that would be an acceptable decision....

Errr Who's Duder?

Comment

So what was the reason behind him being banned without reason?

Comment

If he was banned without reason, there was no reason

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                If he was banned without reason, there was no reason
                There must have been a reason for there being no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  So what was the reason behind him being banned without reason?
                  IIRC it was something to do with a thread he started concerning the use of sex aids and webcams. But I may be mistaken.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by back2back View Post
                    ..............apparently without a reason and that the ban is set to never be lifted by the admins........
                    Quite apart from anything else.... Whenever my kids come out with the statement "... apparently...."

I interupt with "So you mean its NOT true"

Comment

Working...
                    X