• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Owwwwww

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owwwwww

really, just
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Standard northern mating practices...

Comment

Could this be looked at as a lucky escape that she didn't bite his tackle off ?

Comment

"The court heard how they went to a supermarket on 10 October, buying two bottles of vodka and food for the evening, before going to a pub together.

They returned to Mr Coghill's home but Ms Davies grew upset because she wanted a baby but was not yet pregnant"

Is this typical of Fick Northerners - 2 bottles of Vodka + food = pregnancy

Although to be fair I would need at least 2 bottles of Vodka to even begin to consider going near THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          ugh ung unnnguh uggh
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There's nothing like a nice tongue butty.

And that was nothing like a nice tongue butty.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              I would need at least 2 bottles of Vodka to even begin to consider going near THAT!
              She is a big girl, isn't she? I'm surprised she spat it out.

(So she obviously doesn't love him...)
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                Could this be looked at as a lucky escape that she didn't bite his tackle off ?
                I think I'd rather lose my willy than my tongue actually. You spend far more time talking and eating, well most people do anyway.

I'm amazed she could bite hard enough and had sharp enough teeth to actually sever it.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I think I'd rather lose my willy than my tongue actually. You spend far more time talking and eating, well most people do anyway.

I'm amazed she could bite hard enough and had sharp enough teeth to actually sever it.
                  Fair point ! And on reflection

One bloke did have his tackle bitten off a few years back, imagine the nashers needed to do that. I think the bloke made some 'art' movies with his reattached appendage.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                    Fair point ! And on reflection

One bloke did have his tackle bitten off a few years back, imagine the nashers needed to do that. I think the bloke made some 'art' movies with his reattached appendage.
                    If you are thinking of a certain Mr Bobbit, it wasn't bitten off, it was hacked of with a kitchen knife. Then thrown in a roadside ditch. And yes, he did go on to start in a number of low budget "Adult Presentations".
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X