• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook

Someone sent me a Facebook link so I thought I'd give it a go but when signing up there is this line at the bottom:

لأنشاء صفحة المشاهير او فرقة معينة او صقحة للعمل .انقر هنا

This is a UK Facebook profile so what's that all about? What does it mean? Why?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Someone sent me a Facebook link so I thought I'd give it a go but when signing up there is this line at the bottom:

http://translate.google.com/translat...87%D9%86%D8%A7

I don't know what a "Sqahp" is though.

Comment

are you outside the UK?

Facebook fails in a few instances with translation between countries.

For example email notifications from a German friend of mine to me always come through with the automatic Facebook text in German

Comment

I do believe that this is a long lost extract from the dialect of the Beaker people.

Accept it into your life with tolerance and understanding.
        Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Darmstadt, change your avatar

I nearly brought up my breakfast.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

It says:

"Join Ahmed, the dead terrorist. I kill you!"

HTH

Comment

Just worked it out, its from the old man who just happens to be based in Jeddah at the moment so thats the bit at the bottom asking you to create your own profile...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Darmstadt, change your avatar

I nearly brought up my breakfast.
                Again! I keep having to change it. I shall now spend the rest of the day looking through Google images for something less harsh on your stomach.

Comment

Again! I keep having to change it. I shall now spend the rest of the day looking through Google images for something less harsh on your stomach.
                  Paper bag over the head should suffice...
                  Still Invoicing

Comment

It dosn't bother me - who's the bloke though, he looks familiar,
                    I thought it was Steve Coogan - am I wrong?
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X