• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The requested job has expired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The requested job has expired

.... and so has my patience.

I might just bugger off on holiday for a while.

Anyone else getting this message from Jobserve? Everything i click on it seems. It is spoiling my futile job searching.

Yes, I get that too, on every ad on Jobserve - even the ones posted a few hours ago. Most likely a glitch in their system.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
      .... and so has my patience.

I might just bugger off on holiday for a while.

Anyone else getting this message from Jobserve? Everything i click on it seems. It is spoiling my futile job searching.
      Seems to have been fixed now.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Down again - nothing but errors.

Time for a walk and some light shopping

Comment

Down again - nothing but errors.

Time for a walk and some light shopping
          Not had any problems today. Been applying for jobs quite hapily. However, no email notifications yet.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Hmmm - switched from Firefox to IE and now site is fine. Oh well.

Happy Days

Comment

Hmmm - switched from Firefox to IE and now site is fine. Oh well.

Happy Days
              Time to flush out the Firefox cache?

Comment

Jobswerve had some kind of upgrade last weekend. Say no more.

Comment

Working...
                X