• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change of address of a LTD company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change of address of a LTD company

Hi there people, has any one got any ideas how I go about doing this.

I have searched on companies house but have had no joy.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

It is form 287 to tell them the registered office has changed and form 288c to tell them the address of the director(s) has changed.

List of forms.
    Last edited by BrowneIssue; 12 March 2009, 08:21. Reason: Added the links
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

many thanks
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

And don't forget what was the Customs & Excise for VAT, Inland Revenue for the business and Inland Revenue for you - all of whom seem to need telling separately even though they are all now HMRC.

And the Pensions Registry, if necessary.

And any insurers.

And the bank.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          And don't forget what was the Customs & Excise for VAT, Inland Revenue for the business and Inland Revenue for you - all of whom seem to need telling separately even though they are all now HMRC.

And the Pensions Registry, if necessary.

And any insurers.

And the bank.
          Don't forget the other half and kids.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            And.. after I did all that when we moved offices recently... I still had to inform the Corporation Tax office separately as they still had my old address... They really don't talk to each other.
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
            X