• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAP Architect questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAP Architect questions

A client has just been on the blower and wants me to do technical interviews, over the phone, tomorrow afternoon, on some of you lot (i.e. fellow contractors), for a SAP Architect post.

Need some questions!

Thanks in advance.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Do you know anything about SAP?

If not, why in the hell are you doing it? How absurd if this is the case.

Comment

To advise you, I'll need a lot more detail. Send me a pm. SAP keep changing their definitions. As far as I'm aware, at the moment, technical architect means "Basis". But again, that's got more complicated recently.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        A client has just been on the blower and wants me to do technical interviews, over the phone, tomorrow afternoon, on some of you lot (i.e. fellow contractors), for a SAP Architect post.

Need some questions!

Thanks in advance.
        Assuming that the interviewee don't know that Google is their friend... have a look at http://sapbrainsonline.com/FAQs/TECH...CTURE_FAQ.html
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
          Assuming that the interviewee don't know that Google is their friend... have a look at http://sapbrainsonline.com/FAQs/TECH...CTURE_FAQ.html
          You are a darling - Thanks muchly.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

ha ha this is so funny

edited cos I gave away a top tip

Milan.
            Last edited by milanbenes; 15 March 2009, 20:46.

Comment

You are a darling - Thanks muchly.
              No problems. Good luck for tomorrow. And let me know when I can start.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Oh Dear (tm)

Comment

Need some questions!

Thanks in advance.
                  Ask them what SAP stands for. Catches most out every time.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

ABAP originally stood for Allgemeiner Berichts-Aufbereitungs-Prozessor. Or, in English, Common Report Analysing Processor.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X