• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bargain !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain !!!

Has anybody else received their council tax bill yet ?

Mine is 1,211 pounds inclusive of single person 25% discount for a 4 Bed detached Band E residence.

Isn't band E for peasant style new-build boxes with 4 tiny bedrooms and the neighbours house 4 feet away?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Isn't band E for peasant style new-build boxes with 4 tiny bedrooms and the neighbours house 4 feet away?

My house is 22 years old, so hardly new-build !!

Comment

.... and a mature garden with a robin's nest with two lovely little brown eggs waiting to hatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          My house is 22 years old, so hardly new-build !!
          Like DP said: one of those poky Brookside style 80s estates then. Wait till prices reach their bottom, which is usually around 2.75 earnings.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Single person? You surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

It's taken a lot of hard work over the decades, fending off all of those beautiful women looking for a meal-ticket !! It looks like I will retire assets intact and a wealthy man.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                He needs the other 3 poky bedrooms to store his pot noodles and Kleenex.

Bit like AtW.

Why is it that all the losers claim to live alone in 4 bed houses?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  It looks like I will retire assets intact and a wealthy man.
                  lonely

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    He needs the other 3 poky bedrooms to store his pot noodles and Kleenex.

According to my estate agents I have 3 double-bedrooms. I use only one room for pot noodles and kleenex !!

Comment

Working...
                    X