• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

quote of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote of the day

.. from my colleague

" <sigh> can you imagine what it would be like if all the Mr Potato Heads in the whole world walked into this building and sat down to do work?

it would be f##king exactly like it is right now [walks out to get coffee]"

I think he's having a bad day and not getting sensible answers as quick as he'd hoped..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    .. from my colleague

" <sigh> can you imagine what it would be like if all the Mr Potato Heads in the whole world walked into this building and sat down to do work?

it would be f##king exactly like it is right now [walks out to get coffee]"

I think he's having a bad day and not getting sensible answers as quick as he'd hoped..
    I have a quote of the week at my Gig. This bloke Mike invariably wins.

But a few

Me: This fella had this alsation, ex MOD dog you know.
    Mike: You mean it's painted green?

Me: Any good chippies in this area
    Mike: Good one near me, good portion sizes and all. Last night I could have sworn I had a battered dolphin.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
    X