• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keep it simple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it simple

I have this unusual outlook on life. I decided years ago to keep it simple and concentrate on as few things as possible, I got my list down to three

Sex
    Beer
    Games

Everything else is secondary

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

You forgot:

1. Posting crap jokes on CUK in a desperate bid for popularity and attention.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have to agree. Beered-up sex games are the best type of games. Much better than beard-up sex games which are just plain freaky.
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        You forgot:

Good,
        the co-founder of the 'banjo and squeal like a piggy Reenactment society' - paddlers chapter, has showed up

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You forgot:

I thought EO's jokes were very good......

Anyway it worked : he was the cuk most popular poster last year. Will it be you this year?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I have this unusual outlook on life. I decided years ago to keep it simple and concentrate on as few things as possible, I got my list down to three

Sex
            Beer
            Games

Everything else is secondary

You have no say in the matter, you are simply a programme.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              You have no say in the matter, you are simply a programme.
              I want to know the answer to that more than any other question. Even whether there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. Determinism or free-will ?

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Edgar Mitchell - one of the key NASA astronauts on the Applo prolgram recently claimed that the US is covering up the existence of Aliens.

I hope there is intelligent life out here - cos theres bugger here down on Earth.
                Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 27 April 2009, 09:41.

Comment

I want to know the answer to that more than any other question. Even whether there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. Determinism or free-will ?

cuk

Comment

Free-will suggests underlying randomness, which I don't believe in. Even if QM does. Anyway we can tell we are programmes by the way we run, which is mostly similar to everyone. The programming is so powerful than even someone like Gordon Brown [insert any ugly same-gender person of choice] is an attractive mate to programmes written to find it attractive (mostly females). Do you think people that find other people attractive have free will?

Comment

Working...
                    X