• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutch Terrorists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch Terrorists

Some nutter tried to ram a bus with the Dutch royal family on board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSofdeNIDY

more news

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ling-four.html
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

What sort of royal family is it that travels around on bicycles and trams? Don’t they have Range Rovers and spend their time shooting animals?
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        and spend their time shooting animals?
        Looking at the murdered animal on your avatar I'd say you are in no position to criticise the Royal Family.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Looking at the murdered animal on your avatar I'd say you are in no position to criticise the Royal Family.
          How do you know it didn't die of natural causes?
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Squirrels are vermin.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Squirrels are vermin.
              Do they taste like chicken?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hmmm...was someone looking at those cartoons in the crowd?

Mailman

Comment

Squirrels are vermin.
                  Did they do anything worse to this planet than humans so far?

FYI foxes are deemed as vermin by farmers because they kill their animals, so fox hunting must be okay then, including by the royals?

Comment

With aTw on this one. All little animals are brill (including flue viruses which are very pretty) and much nicer than horrible people, especially lefties. We should hunt lefties for sport.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X