• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Direct contract - S/W Development for client

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct contract - S/W Development for client

I am a ltd co contractor but I have managed to bag a project from a client direct. I am looking for a contract and T&C template for this type of stuff.
    Does anyone know any site or place for free templates?

I looked at PCG but it only says Direct service provider agreement template. I am not sure it will apply for custom s/w development for clientco.

Any ideas,help please..

Originally posted by vkd View Post
    I am a ltd co contractor but I have managed to bag a project from a client direct. I am looking for a contract and T&C template for this type of stuff.
    Does anyone know any site or place for free templates?

I looked at PCG but it only says Direct service provider agreement template. I am not sure it will apply for custom s/w development for clientco.

Any ideas,help please..
    Hi VKD,

I might be able help you but cannot advertise services on the forum.

Why don't you go to my site and send me a quick email stating exactly what you are looking for.

Regards,

Mardi

Comment

Originally posted by vkd View Post
      Provided that you intend to be paid for doing the software development work directly (i.e. you aren't trying to sell your client a license for software you've already written), then the PCG direct service provider agreement is perfectly suitable. You should take particular care to read the sections on intellectual property rights, but beyond that the contract template is fairly straightforward.

The PCG contract is split into 2 parts - the master service agreement, and the schedule.

You need to complete the master service agreement with your company details, and those of the clients.

Then, you need to a complete the schedule with the details of the project/assignment, and payment terms (e.g. "do s/w development to support project x and y"; "get paid aaa GBP/day")
      Plan A is located just about here.
      If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Working...
      X