• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The snot goblin says "Sorry"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The snot goblin says "Sorry"

BBC

Well, sort of:

Gordon Brown has said "mistakes" were made by MPs in their use of House of Commons expenses.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    BBC

Well, sort of:
    That man gives me a dose of Tourettes every time I see his rictus grin on the TV to such an extent that he's starting to scare the dog.

Comment

Phew!

They're sorry.

So that's alright then.

Move along, there. Nothing to see here.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

They are still all coming up with this line that "the system" needs changed. Hazel Blears is the worst, with her egregious claims, a simple defence that it is all within the rules, and then a brazen attempt to portray herself as someone rushing to the rescue to change the system.

Give us a break. You could have started by just not claiming so much. The problem is not the rules, it is being governed by people who can not tell the difference between right and wrong.

Comment

Shut up and pay your fair share of tax.

Comment

Hazel Blears wasn't she the one who thinks spending £250 on a toilet seat is exceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by GardenGirl View Post
              Hazel Blears wasn't she the one who thinks spending £250 on a toilet seat is exceptable?
              Which it is for an arse the size of hers
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I wonder if some of the media will follow up on this blog entry?

Why did the The Clerk - Malcolm Jack allow his team to 'approve' these outrageous claims in the first place when anyone with two brain cells to rub together would say NO!!!

Perhaps it was his own troughing to the tune of £100k that persuaded him that 'it was the right thing to do'?
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by GardenGirl View Post
                  I think that we, their employers, should pay every last penny of the cost of their London houses. Then when they leave parliament, we keep the house. And the bathroom fittings and all.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                    I think that we, their employers, should pay every last penny of the cost of their London houses. Then when they leave parliament, we keep the house. And the bathroom fittings and all.
                    I'll have the tennis court and you can have the loo seat expat.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X