• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is the latest with Sunday Solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the latest with Sunday Solutions

Hey all

What is the latest with sunday solutions (incl willowmeade, bradbury and co etc), have jest read some bad things about them, which was a month or so ago. This all seemed to relate to tax liabilities not being paid..

Cheers
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 22 July 2009, 09:26. Reason: Libel

Yes there were tax issues, I had a considerable amount outstanding but Bradbury have since resubmitted mine and paid off the amended outstanding tax amount.

Comment

The search button is your friend.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Hey thanks for that, i have obviously search around but now recent news seems to be available, anyone?

Comment

Can anyone who has not had their tax fully paid as yet, please post here how much, as a percentage of gross income, did SundaySolutions/Bradbury hold in retention to cover your income tax for 2007/2008.
          Was it sufficient to cover the tax bill?

Comment

Bradbury and Company and Sunday solutions

dont get involved with them at all they will NOT pay your tax and you will be leftwith an almighty tax bill whereby the HMRC will take legal action against you whilst SS and Bradbury are still holding on to your hard earned money.

( SS AKA Willowmeade, Bradbury and Co)
            Last edited by dont give up; 21 July 2009, 22:38. Reason: See edit comments on your other posts please

Comment

You can find more info here: http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...g-problem.html

Take some time and please read through it... I will give you an overview of the mess we are in.

As from my side... it's not been sorted yet, but me and other people in this forum are actively cooperating to make them to feel sorry for their lack of professionalism

Comment

Contact name at Bradbury and Co

[email protected]

Apparently a director if this is of any use to anyone

and person who will wave a magic wand over tax problems

[email protected]

Comment

Nyri is apparently not working as he has been written of sick by the Doctors, however the consultants put in place to deal with the issues Richard Gellard do not have the authority to release payments as it has to go through Andrew Nyri.

Its seems to be all a scam, they wont answer phones and no one will deal with the problem.

What a joke shop

Comment

Working...
                  X