• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

starting a company in UK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting a company in UK?

Hello

I am working as permanent employee, and am offered with a contract for 12 months.

What would be the best option to save more earnings? by means of starting a Limited company or Self-employed status?

How easy to open a company and administration for taxes, social security,..?

Thanks for your advise.

Doesn't anyone know the difference between advice & advise these days?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Thanks for corrections, update with your suggestions for my query as well

Comment

Originally posted by soophy View Post
        Thanks for corrections, update with your suggestions for my query as well
        You mean besides the glaringly obvious one of suggesting you click on the "First Timers" link on the right?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
        X