• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You're Hired!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Hired!!

Sir Alan Sugar becomes "Enterprise Tsar"

Comments?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Idiot hitching himself to a dead government.

New Labour - Now with Amstrad quality!

Comment

More desperate populist thinking.
      I can think of much better businessmen to take the post, but the great unwashed reality TV generation would never have heard of them.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Trouble is, this may make Brown popular again. A lot of people may be taken in by the big boss they see each week on the Apprentice, and feel this gives Brown's government credibility. Style over substance..
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

FFS. Does this mean suralan will become Mandys new bumchum?

Well, he's ****ed a few business in his time, why not?

Email 'phone, anyone?

Comment

Alan Sugar has always been a Labour Luvvie. I find that incomprehendable.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Alan Sugar has always been a Labour Luvvie. I find that incomprehendable.
              Indeed.

That having been said, Digby Jones went to DTI for a while and was so pissed off by it he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

WHS.
                Britain's new enterprise czar is a purveyor of tat who moved on to property speculation.

How they must laugh in the chancelleries of New York, Berlin and Paris, not to mention New Delhi and Peking.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sugar is mainly into Mayfair property speculation these days.

Or maybe he was and now needs a day job to make ends meet?
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                  X