• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B's

How are peoples Plan B and C's going ?

My Plan B is now doing 9k a month in sales with around 40% GP and my Plan C should bring me in about £500 cash per day when finished in another month.

I cant wait to stop working!

Anyone else looking to divert and stop working in IT?

Originally posted by Liability View Post

My Plan B is now doing 9k a month in sales with around 40% GP and my Plan C should bring me in about £500 cash per day when finished in another month.

9k in sales, but how much net profit are you taking home?
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Well done fella.

It's not based on distributed search engines is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
        9k in sales, but how much net profit are you taking home?
        My fixed overheads are £1k a month and I run it all myself - so Im taking around 2+k. But at present I am just ploughing it all back in to make it bigger. Month on month increasing by £500 but this will double in terms of growth over the next 6 months if all goes well.

Comment

Bravo!

Sadly, all I seem to be doing is diversifying my Plan A..

Interesting thought though - what makes a Plan B?

For me a Plan B makes money when you're not there...

Or is that just me??
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Well done fella.

It's not based on distributed search engines is it?
            Lol no

Adult Entertainment is the latter and Sports Industry is Plan B [one making me more right now]

Comment

My Plan B is karmic (note: Menelaus <> hippy).

I'm doing something from my "main" work to be able to expand on the karmic retribution bollocks.

As some of you may be aware I'm multiply divorced and in the second one my ex-wife took great enjoyment in beating-the-tulip out of me.

My plan B projects have the desired effect of showing me as the good guy. And **** her.

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post

Blimey....you are doing quite well ...

I had a Plan B but bloody Plan A never gave me enough time to work on it...and it stayed a plan so far ...somehow Plan B was also related to IT.....Unfortunaley thats the only trade i know

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                  My Plan B is karmic (note: Menelaus <> hippy).

I'm doing something from my "main" work to be able to expand on the karmic retribution bollocks.

As some of you may be aware I'm multiply divorced and in the second one my ex-wife took great enjoyment in beating-the-tulip out of me.

My plan B projects have the desired effect of showing me as the good guy. And **** her.
                  You know the premise of the movie "Enemy of the State"?

Well, you can pay somebody to do that to somebody you're not keen on you know....
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    You know the premise of the movie "Enemy of the State"?

Well, you can pay somebody to do that to somebody you're not keen on you know....
                    How tempted I've been to hire a PR agency, you've no idea...

Comment

Working...
                    X