• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just a spoonful of Demerol helps the medicine go down...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a spoonful of Demerol helps the medicine go down...

We've learned law enforcement is looking for a doctor who lived at Michael Jackson's home -- and the doctor is nowhere to be found.

Law enforcement sources tell us a BMW belonging to the doctor was towed from Jackson's home last night.

Cops are looking to interview the doc.

A law enforcement source says the doctor gave Jackson an injection before he died.

Jackson reportedly may have OD'd on Demerol. As we first reported, family members were concerned that Jackson was taking too much morphine.

http://www.tmz.com/
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Truth be told, I think that there's something mightily fishy about MJ popping his cloggs at 50 and suicide would be my first bet.

Comment

I was watching Sky news last night and just realised I saw that BMW mentioned in the article in the live footage - was a soft top (convertible) seven series - assumed it was Jacko's.
      You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

I wonder if I am the only one who thinks that if this was because a GP gave him an injection, then that GP deserves a medal?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
          I wonder if I am the only one who thinks that if this was because a GP gave him an injection, then that GP deserves a medal?

If the story is true and he is found responsible Wacko's management/estate will no doubt try to sue him for lose of earnings due his death.

Comment

Paging Dr Shipman, Dr Harold Shipman...

Comment

Convertible 7 series? I've seen it done, but it looks nasty. Was that really what was in the video?
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                Convertible 7 series? I've seen it done, but it looks nasty.
                Would that stop the Americans?

Comment

Sorry to be a pain here (no pun intended) but if the cause of death is an overdose of demerol - as an opiate the cause of death won't be cardiac arrest; it'll be respiratory failure (cf, if you overdose of morphine you don't die from a heart attack, you die because the lungs stop working).

Comment

Record companies love sudden deaths - they can now release all of those special editions and not have to pay ML anything.

PZZ

Comment

Working...
                    X