• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That H1N1 Snow White joke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That H1N1 Snow White joke

Snow white and the seven dwarfs are sitting around the house all worrying about the swine flu.

Doc says 'I hope I have the skill to be able to cure it when it comes'
    Sneezy says 'I wonder if I have a cold or the swine flu, I'm scared'
    Dopey says 'I dont understand anything about this flu. I wonder if I really am the thickest plank in the world'

Snow White says 'I know, I have a magic mirror in my room. go in , one by one and aks the mirror.

So Doc goes in, after a minute they hear 'YES' and Doc comes out beaming. ' I will be instrumental in containing it then curing thousands' everyone claps.

Sneezy goes in, after a minute they hear 'YES' and Sneezy comes out beaming. ' I have a cold' ,everyone claps.

Dopey goes in. silence. after a minute Dopey comes out and says 'Who is Cyberman?'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Made I larf

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Snow white and the seven dwarfs are sitting around the house all worrying about the swine flu.

Doc says 'I hope I have the skill to be able to cure it when it comes'
        Sneezy says 'I wonder if I have a cold or the swine flu, I'm scared'
        Dopey says 'I dont understand anything about this flu. I wonder if I really am the thickest plank in the world'

Snow White says 'I know, I have a magic mirror in my room. go in , one by one and aks the mirror.

So Doc goes in, after a minute they hear 'YES' and Doc comes out beaming. ' I will be instrumental in containing it then curing thousands' everyone claps.

Sneezy goes in, after a minute they hear 'YES' and Sneezy comes out beaming. ' I have a cold' ,everyone claps.

Dopey goes in. silence. after a minute Dopey comes out and says 'Who is Cyberman?'

Comment

"Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

"take me to your leader"

Comment

No wonder EO is poster of the year 2008 : will be for 2009 too at this rate.

Comment

Working...
              X