• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is the lowest rate you would take right now......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the lowest rate you would take right now......

Market ain't good so how low would you go???
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    A large bag of Maltesers per day.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Are you going to do a poll?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Are you going to do a poll?
        how is that done
        Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

how is that done
          Select thread the
          Alt + f4

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

how is that done
            in the movies cheesey style. walk into a Polish bar, spot a cheap dressing lady, buy her a few drinks, smile, be nice, ask her if she wants to come back for coffee.. do you really need the rest explaining?
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

how is that done
              Second blue bar on thread - "Thread Tools" then "Add a Poll" or whatever it says.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Kebab flavor pot noodle
                Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post
                  Kebab flavor pot noodle
                  Code:
                  This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
                  Oi, pleomax, your paragraph doesn't contain the letter "e".

Comment

Pleomax sig

Also,
                    "It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it."
                    is wrong.

It should be either "nothing were wrong with it" or "nothing is wrong with it".

Comment

Working...
                    X