• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lock up your sons/brothers/selves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock up your sons/brothers/selves

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8153626.stm
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Oh! She is such a skank

Not even with yours old chap, not even with yours.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I'd rather stick it in a spider infested hole. I think it would come out of that looking more servicable.

Comment

Trust me, there is not enough alcohol in the world for me to wake up groggy headed next to that pig.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

jeez. you guys are sooo fussy

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

IMO, blakey should have stuck with it.

She'll top herself with the amount of crap she ingests and he would have got all the money!
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Trust me, there is not enough alcohol in the world for me to wake up groggy headed next to that pig.
              Well there certainly wouldn't be enough alcohol in the world because Amy has already had most if it.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

She'd be a looker in Swindon.

Whoooooooarrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

She used to be alright, not my type but certainly better than many. These days she's just

watch the transformation in all it's hideous car crash glory.

Compare the first few pics with the one 4th from last
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

What's with the muffins shoved down the front of her dress! They look like they're attached with velcro!
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X