• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1000 people dead from swine-flu in UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000 people dead from swine-flu in UK

<place holder for next month>

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    <place holder for next month>
    It'll be October when all the kids go back to school.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

And I thought I was a miserable bugger.

They used to shoot people like you for destroying the morale of the public.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Looks like Dim's first serious bid for position of CUK Chief Village Idiot.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          And I thought I was a miserable bugger.

They used to shoot people like you for destroying the morale of the public.
          Maybe it's time for people to take this seriously rather than laughing "it's just man flu", and think about not going into work with the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Looks like Dim's first serious bid for position of CUK Chief Village Idiot.
            What's the pay like?

Comment

What's the pay like?
              Its chief perk is the esteem in which you will be held by CyberCretin, Drewster et. al.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

On a day of dramatic revelations, the Department of Health revealed:

• The launch of the National Pandemic Flu Service helpline for England.

• 55,000 new infections last week.

• More than 650 people in hospital.

• Half of the UK's children might fall ill.

• 132 million doses of a vaccine – still in development – have been ordered, enough for two injections for every UK citizen.

The internet service and helpline will initially involve 2,000 people in call centres giving out advice and prescribing antiviral drugs such a Tamiflu and Relenza. The number has not yet been given out, but the helpline should open by the end of next week. It is intended to relieve intense pressure on GPs and hospitals.

Just like normal flu really....

Comment

Just like normal flu really....
                  Are looking for a spot on the ignore list?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Are looking for a spot on the ignore list?
                    Do you want a bucket of sand for that head sir?

Comment

Working...
                    X