• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

15% tax schemes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15% tax schemes

Hi All,
    I am currently depressed at the amount of tax I pay as a Ltd Company. I am looking into the other mechanisms available on the market and I wonder why everyone is not using for example these people:

<snip>

<comment>URL removed - was link to sanzar</comment>

The bumf suggests its IR proof - anyone got another viewpoint?
    Last edited by ferret; 21 July 2009, 14:44. Reason: No link needed

Hey chavvy, try searching the forum for Sanzar. Read the threads about these offshore schemes and weigh up the risks before you decide to use an offshore scheme.
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Tastefully moderated Mr Ferret

Comment

Why not join my 95% retention scheme? It's absolutely great. You bill through my Belizian truxt, managed from Panama. All for only 5% of the fee. The great thing is there is absolutely no UK tax to pay on it ever. Honest.

We take care of all that for you. Scouts honour.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
          Why not join my 95% retention scheme? It's absolutely great. You bill through my Belizian truxt, managed from Panama. All for only 5% of the fee. The great thing is there is absolutely no UK tax to pay on it ever. Honest.

We take care of all that for you. Scouts honour.

Where do I sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
            Where do I sign?
            Just send your contract and bank details to:-

ASB Trust Inc,
            c/o Box D.O.D.G.Y.
            Vanuatu

Comment

One often overlooked way of reducing the tax on your earnings is to not work at all.

Simples !
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by chavvy View Post
                Hi All,
                I am currently depressed at the amount of tax I pay as a Ltd Company. I am looking into the other mechanisms available on the market and I wonder why everyone is not using for example these people:

<snip>

<comment>URL removed - was link to sanzar</comment>

The bumf suggests its IR proof - anyone got another viewpoint?
                Originally posted by ferret View Post
                Hey chavvy, try searching the forum for Sanzar. Read the threads about these offshore schemes and weigh up the risks before you decide to use an offshore scheme.
                And alsio read the bn66 thread in legal/accounting : or at least the summary page. HMRC are coming down hard on aggressive schemes : its going to be a long hard fight. You want that hanging over you for years?

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
                  Just send your contract and bank details to:-

ASB Trust Inc,
                  c/o Box D.O.D.G.Y.
                  Vanuatu
                  I just knew Dodgy Agent would be involved somewhere.

"Just make the cheque out to Contractor Agency Services, Honolulu. Or C.A.S.h. for short."
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    I just knew Dodgy Agent would be involved somewhere.

"Just make the cheque out to Contractor Agency Services, Honolulu. Or C.A.S.h. for short."
                    Plaigarisng Alan B'Stard if I recall correctly.

Comment

Working...
                    X