• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time tonight

Could actually be a good one tonight.

Love him or hate him, George Galloway is entertaining - no doubt he will butt heads with Clive James.

Question Time, the BBC's premier political debate programme chaired by David Dimbleby, will be in Norwich on Thursday 23 July.

The panel will include the former Secretary of State for Defence Geoff Hoon MP, the Conservative shadow minister for community cohesion Baroness Warsi, the veteran politician and former leader of the Liberal Democrats in the House of Lords Baroness Williams, the writer and broadcaster Clive James and the Respect MP George Galloway.

what is there to respect ?

Comment

If someone doesn't put the boot into NuLab then it'll be a wasted hour.

Comment

the Conservative shadow minister for community cohesion Baroness Warsi
        WTF? Has the world gone mad? WTF is "community cohesion" when it's at home and licking your toes?

FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          If someone doesn't put the boot into NuLab then it'll be a wasted hour.
          I reckon you'll get good odds at any bookies that gorgeous George will have a go - there's no love lost since they kicked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            I reckon you'll get good odds at any bookies that gorgeous George will have a go - there's no love lost since they kicked him out.
            True: he was my constituency MP when I was a student and I thought he was an arse. My opinion of him waivered only slightly (don't worry, I still think he's an arse) when I saw him tearing the US Congress a new one.

Comment

True: he was my constituency MP when I was a student and I thought he was an arse. My opinion of him waivered only slightly (don't worry, I still think he's an arse) when I saw him tearing the US Congress a new one.
              He's a bit like CyberTory - occasionally entertaining by dint of his crazy pronouncements, but ultimately a grade A tool.

Comment

I think GG is a first class twunt of the highest order, but the sight of him tearing apart the yanks on their own turf was quite amusing.

The congressional committee clearly had no idea what they were getting into when they subpoenaed him and the look on their faces when he let rip.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  WTF? Has the world gone mad? WTF is "community cohesion" when it's at home and licking your toes?

FFS!
                  Come on Churchy, you have spent long enough on CUK to know just what is meant by "community cohesion".
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

FFS!
                    chutney spoon

Comment

Working...
                    X