• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working Practise Template - Anyone Have A Copy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working Practise Template - Anyone Have A Copy

Does anyone have a copy of this template to hand - My contract has been reviewed but I did nt pay for the gold service which includes a review of my working practises.

When I pressed for what this involved it was simply a template that the client signed - Needless to say I was a bit pissed off.

Anyway does anyone have a copy of this ? Pllleaasssee??

The 'template' depends on who reviewed your contract. I can send you our Confirmation of Arrangements document, which sounds like the type of thing you're looking for, if you want.
    Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by Qdos Consulting View Post
      The 'template' depends on who reviewed your contract. I can send you our Confirmation of Arrangements document, which sounds like the type of thing you're looking for, if you want.
      Yes please - I would appreciate that.

I have sent you a PM with my details.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
        Yes please - I would appreciate that.

I have sent you a PM with my details.

Thanks
        Can anyone else please post these online for the benefit of others?

I have not heard back from qdos

Comment

I've sent it now.
          Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Working...
          X