• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Innocent alcoholic newspaper sellers beware

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innocent alcoholic newspaper sellers beware

The police are out to cause injury and death again on Wednesday.

linky
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Hmm.

Sit on the bench or do something useful.

Hmm.

Anyone got any idea what attendance might do to someone with or seeking security clearance?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Hmm.

Sit on the bench or do something useful.

Hmm.

Anyone got any idea what attendance might do to someone with or seeking security clearance?
      I wouldn't, I'm fairly sure Big Brother will be watching (especially if you're planning on getting DV cleared)
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        I wouldn't, I'm fairly sure Big Brother will be watching
        I know they'll be watching. They will be watching, filming, attending in disguise, face-matching, photographing, casually 'interviewing', capturing and recording mobile phone transmissions, identifying mobile devices and subsequently tracking them, filing it away and cross-matching at their leisure in the future.

But will it come up in a CRB check or any DVA check or any Home Office or other checks?

Even SC can be worth up to an extra £150 a day, so it is said. It would be a shame to forgo the chance for some of that wonga as a consequence of having tried to save the planet.
        If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

The police are out to cause injury and death again on Wednesday.

linky
          I would like to join them but can only attend by car. They dont seem to have a group for me. Its discrimination.

Comment

I hope they give the crusties a good bashing this time.....
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
            X