• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Dad is bigger than your Dad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Dad is bigger than your Dad

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Yes it has, I only work 6 months of the year, I knocked back 200 grand funding for plan B last week, I went to the best primary school in Scotland and the second best state secondary school in Scotland, despite being dyslexic I have more than one degree. My father was a financial director for a multinational you will have heard of and my mother was an educational psychologist, every one in my family has a degree. I used to swim competitively for Glasgow and run marathons at the weekend. I nearly went to study music playing percussion and currently play piano for a band that is being offered a record deal, an instrument that I self learned, I can also play guitar and bass.
    Can anyone beat this?

I'll start:

I was the youngest person in the UK to pass a cycling proficiency test, I did this despite having no arms or legs
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Can anyone beat this?

I'll start:

I was the youngest person in the UK to pass a cycling proficiency test, I did this despite having no arms or legs
    I'm a sex god I am
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Even though I've had no formal woodworking training, I invented socks & chinese food. Both on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Can anyone beat this?

I'll start:

I can play a banjo
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          I can play a banjo
          Yep me too. And I'm Kate Moss's younger and more attractive lesbian sister.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I used to play the bugle

Comment

I play an organ for people on the internet.

No, hang on, that's not right...

Comment

I can use a knife and fork (simultaneously), to cut up and consume basic foodstuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Yep me too. And I'm Kate Moss's younger and more attractive lesbian sister.
                  Up for a duel?
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    I play an organ for people on the internet.

No, hang on, that's not right...
                    It is.

I've seen your website
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X