• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wembley chief's Cup final doubts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wembley chief's Cup final doubts

The chief executive of the new Wembley stadium has admitted it may not be ready for the 2006 FA Cup final.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/4427962.stm

Arsenal will have to travel to Cardiff next year then....
    Cats are evil.

Originally posted by swamp

Arsenal will have to travel to Cardiff next year then....
    well we're well used to it now, beating Chelski, Southampton and Manuare there, just got beat once by Mr Owen.
    Last edited by n5gooner; 11 November 2005, 14:46.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

FFS! Is there any level that the "Bad News squad" will not stop?...

SHOCK HORROR! I may get home tonight and find the dogs crapped on the front step. Could be a 10% chance this could happen!!!

GET A ****** LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
        FFS! Is there any level that the "Bad News squad" will not stop?...

SHOCK HORROR! I may get home tonight and find the dogs crapped on the front step. Could be a 10% chance this could happen!!!

GET A ****** LIFE!
        not sore are we Phoenix ? Well you may have a chance this season - we're bound to get drawn with you again....
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

The millenium stadium - that's where they hand out the consolation prizes, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
            The millenium stadium - that's where they hand out the consolation prizes, isn't it?
            urm....well not if your Arsenal no.
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Perhaps they could host the FA Cup final in Ashburton Grove... I hear it's ahead of schedule.
              Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                urm....well not if your Arsenal no.
                Getting back to the original subject of this thread, the English FA are buffoons. They picked the most expensive solution, in the most inaccessible location, and can't get it built on time. And what is that arch all about? How many places at the FA Academy did that cost?

Contrast the Welsh who, after 4000 years of in-breeding, stupidity and oblivion, have somehow managed to erect a magnificent stadium. Only for the English to purloin it as their own. No wonder they hate us.

Comment

Getting back to the original subject of this thread, the English FA are buffoons. They picked the most expensive solution, in the most inaccessible location, and can't get it built on time. And what is that arch all about? How many places at the FA Academy did that cost?

Contrast the Welsh who, after 4000 years of in-breeding, stupidity and oblivion, have somehow managed to erect a magnificent stadium. Only for the English to purloin it as their own. No wonder they hate us.
                  SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Moan! Moan!
                    I guess you would complain about the colour of the walls as well?

Comment

Working...
                    X