• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Trainer rates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Trainer rates

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has a solid idea of the rates for MS office trainers (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook all advanced, Access Intermediate). I confess to also being hampered by the fact that for the last year I have been teaching the unemployed rather than corporate.

Looking at Jobserve I confess that the IT recovery seems to have rather passed me by.

Any advice would be most welcome!

Thanks,

TGA

Rates in M$ Office are crap, mate. I got out of this years ago..

I was working for £175 inclusive, now you'll be lucky to get £130 - £150 a day (including expenses).

If you're desperate and the work is on your doorstep maybe..

Otherwise look for someting less crowded and get skilled up fast.

I decided that spending money up front was the way to go (not many freelancers are prepared to spend 10 grand on their own training...)

Comment

Thinking about this some more...

If you can't afford to train on other stuff, or you actually like MS Office (god help you...) forget about training and think about how you can make all that rubbish work for people.

I only use a fraction of the tools, I can't be arsed to create macros between Word and Excel, etc.

Maybe you could put all that stuff you know to good use...

Comment

Working...
      X