• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Bank Account - High Interest For WarChest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Bank Account - High Interest For WarChest

I m with Abbey business banking and have a current account with these guys.

I have a fair stash sitting there earning quite a low interest rate

Anyone have ideas about a savings account for business customers??

Ah, Joeys troll post of the day.

Comment

joey122

You could look at moneysupermarket.com - I like the Scottish Widows offer, its useful for Limited Companies with a current account, as its a bolt on account, easy to open and you just send/receive money from your current account. Interest rates are good.

Here is a link to an post on our blog with all the details, its a July post so check current interest rates before you decide !

Phil

Comment

If you've got more than £50k and can live with 3 months notice, then Investec High 5 Business account might be worth a look.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/y...-to-firms.html

I've been using the consumer version of the High 5 account for the past year and have been very pleased with the consistently high interest rate and excellent customer service.

Comment

Working...
        X