• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Re: Monkeying around for National Freelancers' Day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monkeying around for National Freelancers' Day?

Shame.

I guess the 20 stone max weight restriction did it for most people.
    Perhaps something more sedantry next time?

World of Warcraft session?

Don't even need to leave the house
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Webcam winkathon?

Don't even need to leave the house
      FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        FTFY.
        I guess that wuold benefit people with only a few seconds to spare
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

We could have a binge-drinking session followed by Zorbing. That would be most amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            We could have a binge-drinking session followed by Zorbing. That would be most amusing.
            Strangely enough that makes me think of this:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m31d7fESNk
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Couldn't we have a mass tax avoidance day, and spend the money saved on a giant bath full of champagne in which we can all float around in, smoking fat cigars for the camera?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                There'd be a nice even coating of vomit on the inside of said "Zorb" in one or two cases I would wager!

Comment

I take it that's it's not happening then?
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Couldn't we have a mass tax avoidance day, and spend the money saved on a giant bath full of champagne in which we can all float around in, smoking fat cigars for the camera?
                    How would that differ from the other 364 days?
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X