• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Walty Mitty fantasy thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walty Mitty fantasy thread

Post here your perfect life.

I'll start.

I'm a wealthy successful race car driver and ex-male model, married to a young Belinda Carlisle living in a large house overlooking the ocean in California, with three beautiful child prodigies.

You don't get us that easily.
    Prove it: tell us how many wheels a car has.

Comment

Three

Comment

I have a 10" willy.
        In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

I own the race car team you used to drive for - you did get the memo, right?

Your house is dangerously close to tipping over the cliff due to soil erosion. I give it 2 years.

Your kids are in the special school, not because of some great intelligence that means they get bored in ordinary classes. But because you feed them too many e-numbers. Which also explains the obesity.

Finally, you know that trick that belinda does with her tongue you like so much.

Guess who she learnt to do it on?

HTH

Comment

A nice interesting* job with no responsibilities that I could cycle to, and bit of a cash in the bank. I'm easily pleased.

*failing that, boring

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I win the lottery to put the leaver that starts the execution of the nuLieBore traitors. After, I host a reception where I serve the latest vintage from my vineyard in the Champagne region of France. I have to behave myself though because I have an early morning flight back to my estate in the Caribbean.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I sit on my arse all day drinking special brew and watching trisha
                The government looks after all my needs and gives me free money
                I don't see anything wrong with the arrangement and instruct my kids on how to do likewise (better hurry up though, one of them is 12 and will be getting her own house soon if she's uncareful)
                I sleep like a baby each night blissfully unaware of how loathsome I am to the working population
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

I wouldn't change anything in my life.
                  Well maybe replace the Aygo with a new Corsa.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I wouldn't change anything in my life.
                    Well maybe replace the Aygo with a new Corsa.
                    Sounds logical. Must be a bit of a squeeze getting all three of you in an Aygo.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X